JLsBibliomania

JL's Bibliomania

Also on GoodReads as J L's Bibliomania:

and Litsy @jlsbibliomania

Life not Read-a-Thons

Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-thon starts in just a few hours.  I've wanted to participate ever since I first heard about Read-a-thons 2 years ago, but once again LIFE is getting in the way of just stopping and taking a day to read.  I am juggling just too much right now - I won't get into the particulars on a public form, but DH is partially out of commission for a few weeks - and SuperMOM's cape is fraying.

There's another read-a-thon going on in parallel, which I do intend to pop into from time to time.  Hosted by My Shelf Confessions, the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon started today and runs through October 27th.

While perhaps not exactly what the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon had in mind, my goal for the next 10 days is to catch up on my backlog of books that I have read, but not yet posted about:

The Alchyemist by Michael Scott

The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (re-read)

Night Broken by Patricia Briggs

The Broken and the Whole by Charles Shuman

Torn from Troy by Patrick Bowman

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Mongomery

Perhaps I'll even finish:  I Might Be You by Barb Rentenbach, which I've been nibbling on for quite a while.

So for all the participants - Happy Reading

I'm barely Twitter literate, but you can follow the fun at #WWReadathon for the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon and #Readathon, #Dewey #MiniChallenge #RahRahReadathon for Dewey's