My reading goals for 2015 are relatively modest, which is fitting because I am working very hard on keeping my bibliomania a low-stress leisure activity in the midst of an overstuffed life:
- Read at least 52 books. This is a no-brainer because if the stats for the last few years hold true, I seem to naturally average about 1 ½ books a week or approximately 80 books a year.
- Post something original on my Booklikes page about once a week
- Participate in at least one lower key Readathon (and maybe one of the <48 hour sprints)
- Learn enough about CSS to get off the default Booklikes template
- Get better at navigating Twitter so that I can better connect with other folks talking and blogging about books