Also on GoodReads as J L's Bibliomania:
and Litsy @jlsbibliomania
While my first love was SF, I read widely in YA, urban fantasy, police procedurals, middle-grade, and non-fiction.
Good Morning ReadAThon! It’s the 8 am starting bell and I'm off to the races*
I’m up, finished with breakfast, dressed for my family activity later in the morning and will be settling down to read as soon as I finish posting.
Answers to the opening meme
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? near Philadelphia, PA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Not sure, probably Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - so I am starting with that
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Chevre and crackers or toast and chocolate spread
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Mom of 2 voracious middle grade readers, who may be joining us for part of day. Read in many genres including YA, SF, Urban Fantasy, spies, non-fiction.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my first Readathon and I'm just happy to be participating I think I"m looking forward to visiting other people's blogs almost as much as I'm glad to be stealing time away from camp paperwork to read
Time spent reading: 0 minutes
Current selection: Forever
Author: Maggie Stifevater
Genre: YA, Paranormal
*I'm could literally be spending the day watches the races at the Penn Relays, but I'm already booked.