I'd Tell You That I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You  - Ally Carter

Take one part Boarding School for exceptional youngsters (in this case girl geniuses), one part young teen romance (so sweet) , and one part spy (in training) - mix them all together and you get the delightful yarn by Ally Carter titled I'd Tell You That I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You.

I'd seen favorable reviews of the later books in the Gallagher Girls series a bit ago, and was excited when the first of this series was offered through the 2014 Audiobook Sync program, but somehow I'd not gotten around to listening.

After several false starts on other audiobooks that didn't hold my interest, I romped through the first semester of Sophmore year along with Cammie Morgan and her friends,  tough-Brit Bex, and Southern-belle Liz over two days on a multi-hour car-trip for work.  The personalities and accents were brilliantly brought to life by Narrator Renée Raudman.  I am disappointed that my local library only carries the series in print, but will definitely  be working the rest of the series into my reading rotation.