This is my first attempt to schedule a post in advance (we'll see if it works). I'm guessing on the opening meme questions, but they've been pretty consistent the last few times.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
South Jersey (near Philadelphia)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I haven’t planned special snacks this time, but chocolate wafers and tea are likely to make an appearance at some point during the day because that is the box of cookies we have open.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I have a jam-packed day. I will be taking a several hour break from reading to lose at a local Magic The Gathering Tournament. The whole family is participating.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Last time I read until 2 and didn’t plan to wake up early. This time I am planning to go to bed a bit earlier (closer to midnight) and then wake up to participate in the last few hours.