Also on GoodReads as J L's Bibliomania:
and Litsy @jlsbibliomania
While my first love was SF, I read widely in YA, urban fantasy, police procedurals, middle-grade, and non-fiction.
1. What are you reading right now?
The Rook by Daniel O'Malley
2. How many books have you read so far?
I did listen to all of the short story The Narcomancer by N K Jemisin at Podcastle.org
(and fell asleep in the middle, so I also read the text at http://transcriptase.org/fiction/jemisin-n-k-the-narcomancer/ )
I'll review after Readathon is over
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The Sandman Volume 1: Preludes and Nocturns
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Today has been all interruptions, but I knew that it would be. I'm looking forward to getting a solid 3-4 hours of reading in before bed.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How powerful I'm finding the urge to spend most of the day online visiting other who are reading rather than reading myself.