JLsBibliomania

JL's Bibliomania

Also on GoodReads as J L's Bibliomania:

and Litsy @jlsbibliomania

March Wrap-up

Binti - Nnedi Okorafor Inheritor - C.J. Cherryh Dead Reckoning - Charlaine Harris

I haven’t been energized to review for the last couple of weeks, so here’s a quick wrap-up of what I’ve been reading in March:

Audiobooks

Dead Reckoning – Charlaine Harris – Finished March 9, 2017 – 2017 Library Challenge

On The Oceans of Eternity (Nantucket #3) – S.M. Stirling – about halfway through this 29.5 hour commitment and enjoying it during my drive-times

Short Fiction

Binti - Nnedi Okorafor – Read March 19th

March Book 3 – John Lewis & company – got about 2/3 of the way through and then had to return it to the library.  I just got it back tonight.

Novels

Inheritor (Foreigner #3) – C.J. Cherryh – Finished March 12, 2017 – 2017 Reread Challenge

Ancillary Justice (Imperial  Radch #1) – Ann Leckie – reread in progress.  Not picking up as many new insights as I’d hoped.  I was rereading in part because Ancillary Justice was one of the books for the  Goodreads SciFi and Fantasy Book Club Group Bookshelf Challenge, but there didn’t seem to be many active conversations.  I’m likely to abandon the reread in favor of starting Ancillary Sword, which is one of the April selections for Group Bookshelf Challenge.

I don’t know how actively I’ll be blogging for the first 3 weeks in April because

I’m eagerly awaiting Dewey’s Readathon on April 29th and am hoping to clear my schedule for once!  See you then!

*If you are of the protesting bent, you may also want to check out the Tax March on April 15th or the Climate March on April 29th