JLsBibliomania

and Litsy @jlsbibliomania

The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World
Douglas Carlton Abrams, Desmond Tutu, Dalai Lama XIV

Memorial Day Rolls! Updated with books

I last rolled exactly a month ago during Dewey's Readathon, with my 7th roll bringing me back to the start square and a free choice of book.

I had hoped to finish Etched in Bone today, finishing up the quartet of books I picked during Dewey's but as of 9:30 pm my time it's looking highly unlikely (over 100 pages left and tomorrow is a work day).   So I'm going to go ahead with the Memorial Day rolls.

Memorial Day Roll #1 (Overall Roll #8)

I've requested two audiobooks that would fit this square, both later volumes in series from my unfinished series list:  206 Bones - Kathy Reichs and Gun Games: A Decker/Lazarus Novel - Faye Kellerman  We'll see which one comes in first

206 Bones - Kathy Reichs  Gun Games: A Decker/Lazarus Novel - Faye Kellerman

Memorial Day Roll #2 (Overall Roll #9)

My husband recommended that I just read The Devil and Daniel Webster - Stephen Vincent Benét for this square, but I was also intrigued by A Civil Action - Jonathan Harr, and Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer - James L. Swanson

The Devil and Daniel Webster - Stephen Vincent Benét  A Civil Action - Jonathan Harr   Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer - James L. Swanson

Now to see what the library elves bring me in time.