JLsBibliomania

The Loved Dog: How to Train Your Dog in 30 Days
Tamar Geller
Progress: 103/256 pages

Hi ho, Hi ho...It's off to Jail I go

At the end of Memorial Day Weekend, I was sitting on Main Street 13 – Read a book about a (real or fictional) American Lawyer or politician, or that is set during the American Civil War.  My husband recommended that I read The Devil and Daniel Webster - Stephen Vincent Benét for this square, but at only 40 pages for the story, I wanted something else.

The Devil and Daniel Webster - Stephen Vincent Benét

My other thoughts - A Civil Action - Jonathan Harr, and Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer - James L. Swanson came in from the library earlier this week.  But neither grabbed my attention, and after getting ready to DNF A Civil Action at less than 100 pages, I decided to go ahead and count the short story.

I’m about halfway through 206 Bones - Kathy Reichs, the audiobook I chose after my first Memorial Day Weekend roll, landed me on Square 8 – Read a book that is tagged mystery or has a title that begins with any of the letters in the word “Clue.”

206 Bones - Kathy Reichs

So a bit earlier tonight I used the audiobook exemption to (try to) roll for my weekend reading. (The snips below have a 2017-06-10 date, but you’ll have to trust that it’s actually late evening 2017-06-09 for me).

Roll #10

Roll #11

Roll #12

UH OH!

Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to jail I go…..

I’m hoping to take advantage of the jail library we all built over Memorial Day weekend to get free and then donate back whatever I read between now and when I can roll again on Sunday.