Booklikes-opoly Rolls 13 & 14

June 12th

Bank Balance: $47 (well back in the pack)

At last meeting, I was sitting in jail, waiting for the bail bondsman to spring me.  I haven't seen confirmation, but know that the banker is furiously busy and am going to assume that the request to use pages from the jail bank was honored. I am donating the 49 pages I read in The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science - Norman Doidge back to the jail bank fund.  I'm finding The Brain That Changes Itself fascinating, but as with most non-fiction, that it's going slowly.

Roll #13

Uh-oh!  Isn't this what I started with last time?

Roll #14

PHEW!!!

Starting from Jail, this lands me on:

YAY!  Softballs.

For the Monorail, I'm going to read Midnight Blue-Light Special - Seanan McGuire  since I'm trying to have read at least a few of Ms. McGuire's books before Philcon in the fall (she's scheduled to be the Featured Guest).

Midnight Blue-Light Special - Seanan McGuire

For Buzz Lightyear, I have too many choices.  All of these are due back to the library before the end of June.

Save Me a Seat - Gita Varadarajan,Sarah Weeks  Every Falling Star: The True Story of How I Survived and Escaped North Korea - Susan Elizabeth McClelland,Sungju Lee  All American Boys - Brendan Kiely,Jason Reynolds  Ghost (Track) - Jason Reynolds

Any thoughts on which one to try first?