JLsBibliomania

Also on GoodReads as J L's Bibliomania:

and Litsy @jlsbibliomania

Free Friday Selection

Precursor - C.J. Cherryh

On the first Booklikes-opoly Free Friday, I picked the audiobook of The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.

Last Friday, I didn't select a book because I hadn't finished and you can only have one Free Friday book at a time.

But now it's bed-time on Friday. The other updates I wrote tonight took longer than I'd planned. And I'm too exhausted after several extra-early mornings for work this week to stay up and finish the last hour of The Scorpio Races before bed. I hope that it won't be considered too much of a stretch of the audiobook rule to go ahead and pick a new Free Friday book anyway.

I choose Precursor by C.J Cherryh, the book that I almost read for the Frontierland 2 square.  My only fear is that international diplomacy and intrigue (granted involving aliens and space ships) and international spycraft and adventure (in Europe and the Middle East) will be too much alike for me to enjoy reading this at the same time as Daniel Silva.