JLsBibliomania

The Loved Dog: How to Train Your Dog in 30 Days
Tamar Geller
Progress: 103/256 pages

Time to Move On

I've been going nowhere fast with my two in-progress Booklikes-opoly selections.  So with the end of the game fast approaching, I've decided to press pause on Kim - Rudyard Kipling,A.L. Rowse at 94 pages (Adventureland 26) and The Invention of Nature: Alexander von Humboldt's New World - Andrea Wulf at 110 pages (Free Friday) so that I can have the fun of rolling again, and hopefully finishing at least 1 more book before the banks close on Monday.

Current Bank Balance: $110

Last Roll Date: July 14th

Roll #20

The Hanging Tree - Ben Aaronovitch

Great!! I think that The Hanging Tree - Ben Aaronovitch which is an ILL book and isn't renewable counts as a police procedural and the main character is a Constable.  I've been really looking forward to reading this.

And I rolled doubles, so here I go again!

Oh look!  Now I'm on Frontierland 2. I must be fated to read The Hanging Tree - Ben Aaronovitch next because it also fits this square.  While Constable Peter Grant rarely draws a gun, he definitely knows how.  This is my 2nd visit to Frontierland 2 so it's up for a bonus.

And for the dangerous 3rd roll:

I've also been here before, but before the bonuses came into effect.

Books on my hope to read soon shelf that fit also fit one or more of these squares are Unquiet Land: An Elemental Blessings Novel - Sharon Shinn (Fantasyland 9) and Fortune's Pawn - Rachel Bach  (Frontierland 2).

Unquiet Land: An Elemental Blessings Novel - Sharon Shinn  Fortune's Pawn - Rachel Bach

I'll decide which book goes with Frontierland 2 once I see how much reading time I can fit into this busy, busy weekend.