JLsBibliomania

The Loved Dog: How to Train Your Dog in 30 Days
Tamar Geller
Progress: 103/256 pages

Dewey’s Stack & Halloween Bingo Goals

I’m letting my reading for Dewey’s be guided by my Halloween Bingo Card.  I have two novels and two short stories that are on my definite list:

The Girl with All the Gifts - M.R. Carey

Stiletto - Daniel O'Malley

The title stories from

The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories - H.P. Lovecraft,S.T. Joshi

A Haunted House and Other Short Stories - Virginia Woolf,Leonard Woolf  or The Haunted Grange Of Goresthorpe - Arthur Conan Doyle

I don't expect to finish the 2nd novel during the Readthon, but should have no trouble completing it by the end of the month.

Once I finish those, I’ve got too many possibilities.  There’s no way I’ll black out and I’m torn about how to finish out the last week or so of Halloween Bingo so that my card ends up with a pretty pattern.

My most likely direction is that I’ve picked up a random selection of Cozies featuring books or food.

But I’ve also been looking forward to Queen of Shadows - Sarah J. Maas for a while, I have a couple of random freebie novellas for Ghost, and The Late Show - Michael Connelly is due back to the library soon.  While this would complete the top row, it's more than I'm likely to have time to finish in October.