Dewey's 10th Anniversary Readathon Starting Line

(I'm assuming that they are going to use the same opening questions that they have for the last while and pre-scheduling this post)

(show spoiler)

What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

South Jersey (near Philadelphia)

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Stiletto by Daniel O’Malley

As explained in my pre-Readathon post  My reading choices are being guided by Halloween Bingo and I’m looking forward to setting up another potential Bingo or two

Which snack are you most looking forward to?

I don’t really spend a lot of time pre-planning snacks, but at some point in the day I’m likely to have a nice bowl of ice cream.

Tell us a little something about yourself!

We recently adopted a young dog.  He’s a snuggle bug, but also still constantly getting into things he shouldn’t.  I’m looking forward to quality time on the couch with book and dog and also curious how much of a distraction he’ll be instead.

If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?

Other than reading with dog?  While I don’t spend a lot of time on GoodReads anymore, I volunteered to co-moderate the Dewey’s Readathon group for an hour.  I’ll be covering Hour 11, which is 6 pm Eastern time. So come on over to Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon during hour 11 and join the conversation.