I went to bed at 2 am on Saturday then went straight to work on Sunday, so I didn’t get a chance to write a closing post for Dewey’s 24-hour Readathon.
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
About midnight when I had to decide whether I was going to go to bed or stay up too late to finish Lake Silence (and pay for the lack of sleep on Sunday). Needless to say with it being Readathon, I stayed up.
- Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
I read 1 book: Lake Silence.
- Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
I still recommend picture books as a chance of pace for Readathon. It’s a wonderful excuse for adults to indulge in the award-winning picture books of the year.
- What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
Try to figure out how to have in-person Readathon meet-ups!
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
Yes, I’ll be reathoning again. I meant to sponsor a prize, perhaps I'll remember to do so in October.